5 Reasons to Take a River Cruise with Scenic Cruises
- They’re from a good family –Scenic Cruises is privately owned. As such they do the things they believe are best for their customers and the environment, not their stockholders. That can make all the difference in the world! Also, with their more than 25 years of experience we would feel confident that they could quite capably deal with any unexpected development that might arise (Brunette dressing as Miley Cyrus for dinner – again). They have chosen to be a “Climate Friendly Business” because they treasure the destinations they share with their clients and want to preserve them. Oh, and they’re Aussies and who knows better how to have a good time?
- Lack of anxiety – All of the excursions are included in the price so you don’t need to gnash your teeth over which is the best for you. Go on any that intrigue you for no extra fee. Who wants to feel like they need to hide from an over-eager person trying to sell extra excursions? And if you don’t want to be part of a group you can take off on foot or an electric bicycle and use their GPS Guided Tours System. Excellent for people with mood swings about being part of groups versus wanting to be alone!
- Intimacy without commitment – This is a combo-pack that appeals immensely to Blonde! You see the landscape from an intimate perspective by being on a river. If you’re really smart you’ll be dining al fresco, enjoying those complimentary beverages, and speaking softly of your love of the beauty surrounding you. All the while you will be secure in the knowledge that there’s already a plan for your next port of call so there won’t be any nasty misunderstandings when you leave in the morning! You don’t even have to sneak away or wake up anyone to say goodbye.
- No one loses –Travel bloggers are always in search of new material. Scenic Cruises is working to expand awareness of their brand in the North American marketplace. How do you say, “win win” in Aussie? Our audience is primarily affluent US Baby Boomers who have an interest in travel that affords them independence while also pampering them silly. Personal butler and unique customized experiences? Oh yeah – they’re going to be very interested in Scenic Cruises!
- Well balanced – There’s too little of that characteristic in the world in general but Scenic Cruises combines classic luxury with a newly refurbished fleet, free on board Wi-Fi and mini Macs to keep your friends jealous about your “unplugged” adventure, the pleasure of fine linens and the ease of those electric bikes that allow you to look sporty in photos without having to visit Lance Armstrong’s medicine closet.
Do everything that‘s offered. Do some of what’s offered. Do what you want but do it with Scenic Cruises for a worry-free, enjoyable and maybe even educational (can’t always be avoided) outcome!